Given below is a circular from the CBSE with regard to National Deworming Day.
As advised by the Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine with guidance of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of Tamil Nadu, the Health Officials contacted the school for administration of Albendazole Tablets for the children on the National Deworming Day 2016 (i.e.) on 10th February, 2016 & Mop Up Day on 15th February 2016. . The tablets are available with the class teachers. Parents are requested to collect the same on during the PTA Meeting
Application forms for admission under Right to Education Category can be collected from the school’s office only from 08.02.2016 to 13.02.2016 during school working hours [ 9.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m ]
Website: The application forms can be downloaded from the school’s website on 08.02.2016 & 09.02.2016.[From 9.00 a.m on 08/02/2016 to 3.00 p.m on 09/02/2016]
Forms can be collected from the school’s office on 08.02.2016 & 09.02.2016 during school hours [ 9.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m ]
1. Submission of completed Application form 12.02.2016 to 19.02.2016 before 12.30 p.m. at the School’s office.
2. Age Criteria: Pupils seeking admission to Pre K.G. should have completed 2½ years of age on or before 31.05.2016. ( Date of Birth-From 01/12/2012 to 30/11/2013)
3. Attach the following government issued documents with the application form:
* Copy of the Birth certificate
* Copy of address proof
The original must be produced for verification when required.
4. Incomplete forms, forms submitted after the due date, submission of more than one form for the same candidate, false declaration of information will disqualify the candidate.
5. Issue of this application form does not guarantee admission.
6. The Admission list will be announced on Saturday 12.03.2016.
7. The Management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason
The P.C.Sekhar Memorial State Level Inter School Cricket
Click the attachment to view the FIXURES and VENUE details
15/01/2016 and 16/01/2016 are holidays for all classes. Thursday (14/01/2016) is a regular working day for all classes KG to XII.
24/12/2015 and 25/12/2015 are holidays for all classes. Saturday (26/12/2015) is a regular working day(Tuesdays's order of Time Table) for all classes KG to XII.
Sub: Aadhaar Card Registration Form
Please download the attached Aadhaar registration form for your ward and submit the duly filled in registration form to the respective class teacher positively on 21st December, 2015.
Practice Worksheets based on units taught so far in II Term have been uploaded on the website.
Students are advised to download and complete the worksheet and submit to the concerned teachers when school reopens. This is to enable students to revise the completed lessons.
Holidays in December 2015 & January 2016
New Year Day
SCHOOL WILL REMAIN CLOSED FROM THURSDAY 10/12/2015 TILL SUNDAY 13/12/2015 ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY RAIN AS PER GOVERNMENT ORDER.
SCHOOL WILL REMAIN CLOSED ON TUESDAY 08/12/2015 AND WEDNESDAY 09/12/2015 ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY RAIN AS PER GOVERNMENT ORDER.